Many landlords manage properties on their own however hiring a property management company might be a good decision as they can do a great job for owners and protects your investment.
HIRING A PROPERTY MANAGER
Many owners are afraid to hire a property manager because of the cost involved. Although hiring a property management company has many advantages.
Entrust Us with Your Property Management
Our partner – Black Card Management – is a provider specialized in property management services in Miami. They offer tailor-made solutions to all of our clients.
- Collecting rent
- Holding and managing your mail
- Opening new accounts – electricity, Internet, gas, cable, etc.
- Getting insurance quotes and choosing the home insurance provider
- Managing and paying condo fees
- Administrative and accounting management
- Providing Maintenance services
- Repairing or replacing appliances or electronics
Black Card Management has two options for you:
À la carte management: No monthly subscription – you pay only when needed. Travelling expenses will be added to your bill for every intervention.
All-inclusive property management: Full management of your property starting at $80/month.
Contact us or visit Black Card Management’s website to assess your needs and get a full quote. www.bcm-miami.com
Entrust Us with Your Seasonal Leasing
Managing your seasonal leasing properly in compliance with the current laws and regulations is vital.
We offer a turnkey managing service. In Florida, management fees account for 20 % to 25 % of your rental income and include the following:
- Listing your property on various vacation websites – AirBNB, VRBO, Abritel, HomeAway, etc.
- Managing and processing rental requests
- Welcoming the tenants and walk through – similar to a hotel check-in procedure
- Walk through upon departure and check-out procedures
- Managing housekeeping
- Managing and collecting the rent
Remodeling and Renovations
We can manage all of your repair and landscaping work, as well as follow-up on any type of work geared towards improving your property:
- Landscaping work;
- Repairs and upgrades;
- Interior design.